If you leave your property in a poor condition or cause damage not considered as normal wear and tear you may be re-charged for repairs.
This list is not exhaustive but provides an indication of damage that will be charged for if caused neglect, carelessness or abuse.
- Call outs or repairs to oil tanks and pipe work caused by the tenant allowing the tank to run out of oil
- Scorched or damaged work tops
- Holes in internal and external doors
- Replacement of rotary dryers (except for new tenancy)
- Replacement of wheelie bins (except for new tenancy)
- Blocked / choked pipes or toilet where blockage has been caused by tenant’s negligence
- Callout for electrical failure caused by household appliances
- Damage to wash-hand basins, WC bowls, baths and bath panels