Engaging People In Communities (EPIC)
Why get involved?
We want to encourage as many tenants as possible to have their say and become engaged in a range of activities and events. We have produced a ‘Menu of Involvement’ ranging from giving us your opinions in a simple survey, right through to potential membership of our Continuous Improvement Panel (CIP).
In any of these activities you will never be on your own; we will offer help with completing forms, right through to relevant training for the more in-depth participation options.
Some of the benefits of participation:
- By being involved you are a representative of other people living in our homes
- Gain an improved relationship with Connswater Homes
- You will be more aware of neighbourhood issues
- Gain a sense of real ownership by being actively involved
- Contribute to improving the quality of service
- You will have ways to ensure your views are heard and shared with other tenants
- Opportunities to learn and gain skills which can help you when accessing education or employment opportunities
- Learning can build your confidence to work alongside us and others
- It can be a very rewarding and enjoyable experience too