fp articleWelfare Advice

Applying for a Rate Rebate

Please note that you must first be in receipt of Universal Credit before applying for a Rate Rebate.

If you are now in receipt of UC, you must also make sure to apply for a Rate Rebate.

If you don’t apply within three months of being awarded UC, you may lose some of your entitlement to the backdated Rate Rebate.

Like Universal Credit, you will need to apply for this online. The link below will direct you to the website where you can create an account in order to apply for a Rate Rebate:

     Apply for Rate Rebate

As part of the application for a Rate Rebate you will be asked for your Connswater Homes tenant reference number. If you do not remember your reference number, please contact Max or a member of the Housing team